8 VBE tips every programmer should know
21 June 2014
Whether you're a fresh-faced analyst new to programming, or a jaded veteran living on sunflower seeds and Mountain Dew, these tips will make programming with Excel and Access so much easier:
- Block comments.
- Quick copy blocks of code.
- Jumping between modules and procedures.
- Jumping directly to your functions/variables.
- Staying in right procedure.
- Dragging the yellow arrow.
- See the beginning and end of variable values.
- Turning off Auto Syntax Check.