Links about spreadsheets
Further information about spreadsheet good practice, errors, and testing:
- European Spreadsheet Risks Interest Group (EuSpRIG). An independent, authoritative and comprehensive source of information on the current state of the art in spreadsheet risk management.
- SpreadSheets as a Programming Paradigm (SSaaPP). Studies the foundations of spreadsheets from a software engineering perspective to improve the quality of spreadsheets.
- Spreadsheet Engineering Research Project. Research project on spreadsheet development; procedures for implementing, modifying, sharing, and archiving spreadsheets; and organizational policies relating to standards, training and quality control.
- End users shaping effective software (EUSES). Consortium of researchers seeking to develop and investigate end-user software engineering technologies to bring the benefits of rigorous software engineering methodologies to end users.
- VEnron project. Versioned spreadsheet corpora for Enron, EUSES and FUSE.
- Solver Max. Our sister website, with a focus on optimization modelling using Excel Solver and Open Solver, plus Python.
If you know of any other relevant links, then please contact us.