Links about spreadsheets
Further information about spreadsheet best practice, errors, and testing:
- Raymond Panko's spreadsheet research. Professor Panko is a leading researcher in the field of spreadsheet errors. His website is a repository for research on spreadsheet development, testing, use, and technology.
- European Spreadsheet Risks Interest Group (EuSpRIG). An independent, authoritative and comprehensive source of information on the current state of the art in spreadsheet risk management.
- SpreadSheets as a Programming Paradigm (SSaaPP). Studies the foundations of spreadsheets from a software engineering perspective to improve the quality of spreadsheets.
- Spreadsheet Engineering Research Project. Research project on spreadsheet development; procedures for implementing, modifying, sharing, and archiving spreadsheets; and organizational policies relating to standards, training and quality control.
- End users shaping effective software (EUSES). Consortium of researchers seeking to develop and investigate end-user software engineering technologies to bring the benefits of rigorous software engineering methodologies to end users.
- Fuse spreadsheet corpus. A corpus of 2,127,284 spreadsheet URLs (and HTTP responses), and 249,376 unique spreadsheets.
- VEnron project. Versioned spreadsheet corpora for Enron, EUSES and FUSE.
If you know of any other relevant links, then please contact us.